Wood by its nature tends to bow when milled in long lengths.
We started carrying the BoWrench to help our Customers during their installation.
Now our local Deck Builders and Customers agree, this is the tool to have.
Quick "How To" video using the BoWrench
Note: This is Pine, not a Ipe, or
other Brazilian Hardwood
|Slip over joist and push or pull board into place...||With both hands freee- screw board into place...|
To operate the BoWrench ®, you simply slip the tool on a joist, pull the lever arm, and release. You can either push or pull boards into alignment, and when the handle is perpendicular, the tool locks in place, holding the board securely and leaving both hands free to drive nails or screws.
Review the Pictures above or click on the video to see BoWrench ® in action
Why a BoWrench for Ipe straightening?
• BoWrench ®is the only one-man hands-free board straightening tool on the market... You'll wonder how you ever worked without one!
• BoWrench ® Easily and quickly straightens twisted and warped boards. The BoWrench ® gives you a fast, one-person way to straighten decking boards. This is great, because decking material... whether redwood, cedar, or pressure treated pine... is often warped, especially in 12 to 16 foot lengths.
• BoWrench ® reduces your labor costs and allows you to use material you normally would have discarded.
• BoWrench ® can also be used on cedar, redwood, pressure treated pine, exotics, from standard deck boards to 2" thick tongue & groove to plywood sheets.
• BoWrench ® Closes up to 2" gaps! Lumber isn't cheap and this tool will let you use lumber you previously would have discarded.
• BoWrench ® is a must have for both professional builders and do-it-yourselfers.
| BoWrench Instructions
Bowrench Bottom Line!
• You'll save money on materials with BoWrench ®
• You'll save time with BoWrench ®
• You'll do better quality work with BoWrench ® .
• BoWrench ® pays for itself with just one job!